7 things you can't miss while visiting Miami
1. Strolling up Ocean Drive; Start your stroll where 5th street dead-ends into the beach at Ocean Drive, heading north. As you walk along Ocean Drive you will notice the pastel colored buildings and hotels decorated with porthole windows curved metal rails and sleek curves. The gleaming terrazzo floors are prime eye candy. We bet you'll want to shoot postcards pictures of each hotel you pass by. Keep going north and stop at the 7th street cross the street to Lummus Park and look back to the west for a stunning view of the Art Deco skyline.
2. Rent a lounge chair on Miami beach and watch all kinds of people strolling up and down towards the beach.
3. Feel virtuous and reward yourself with the best coffee of your life, a Cuban colada.
4. Rent a bicycle and take a tour around the neighborhood. What is a better way to see all the street art and graffiti by some of the world's most outstanding artist than cruising on two wheels?
5. Work off the espresso buzz by gallery hopping in the city's renowned art district, Wynwood.
7. Tour Little Havana; The main street of little havana features stunning art galleries, exquisite Cuban food and local fruit stands that dot he avenue all along the way. Little Havana is definitely a must see.